All the software I use for the majority of flying, and what you’ll see in a lot of my screenshots, is listed below.
- Windows 10 Pro N 64bit (Microsoft)
- Prepar3D v4.4 (Lockheed Martin)
- ChasePlane (FSFX)
- Shadow Play (GeForce)
- Active Sky (ASP4 by HiFi Sim)
- ASCA (HiFi Sim)
- EnvDir (Envtex & Envshade by TOGA)
- Skyforce 3D (REX)
- TomatoShade v27
- FTX Base, Global, Vector & openLC (Orbx)
- GSX Ground Services (FSDT)
- Traffic Global (Just Flight)
- Where Are My Aircraft (WAMA) (Lorby Si)
- Air Manager
- Process Lasso
Textures & Shaders
TomatoShade v27: R&D Preset. See TomatoShade section.
Reflection Profiles: My own. See TomatoShade section.
REX Sky Force 3D: Dawn 24, Day 33, Dusk 25, Sun 12, Moon 01
ASP4: Live weather
ASCA: Below is what I currently use though I may change the Cirrus selection. Ignore sky colour selection as I use REX Sky Force 3D for that.