These are the peripherals I use – split into those I use regularly and those that are only occasional. The reason I only use some occasionally is that when you fly as many varieties of aircraft model as I do, most of the time I use HOTAS for common functions or click on screen.
- Joystick & Throttle: Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS
- Joystick Extension: MFG Warthog 10cm
- Rudder Pedals: MFG Crosswinds
- Head Tracking: TrackIR with Pro Clip
- Input: Stream Deck
- Hand Controller: Xbox Controller
- Flight Controls: Logitech Flight Quadrant
- VR: Oculus Rift S
- Logitech Pro Flight Radio Panel
- Logitech Pro Flight Switch Panel
- Logitech Pro Flight Multi-Panel
- Up Front Control Panel: BuddyFox UFCP
- Multi Function Display: Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs
* Affiliate links. No cost to you, but I may earn commission.